01 Mar Biblical Principles for Giving – Part 2
Bible Text: 2 Corinthians 9:6-11 and 1 Corinthians 16:1-2 |
(1) In giving we truly receive and there is no question that generous giving is a cornerstone of the Christian faith, and there is a great joy in giving 명상 음악 다운로드. We are all blessed by the giving of others, and we are blessed to give. Even a simple cycle of giving can unite a community and bring a smile to our faces subtitles. Throughout the centuries, Christians have given generously and sacrificially for the cause of the Gospel, funded schools, charities, hospitals, etc. We follow our Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave all on our behalf, Christians are a giving people Insidious 2.
(2) You get what you give – 2 Corinthians 9:6 – giving benefits the one who gives the gift and the one who receives the gift Sibelius 6. God will certainly bless our giving beyond all we ask or imagine and simultaneously provide for our each and every need. Your blessings comes NOT from a financial return, but by the act of giving itself which grows us and draws us closer to Christ openjdk 1.6 다운로드.
(3) God is the greatest giver – 2 Corinthians 9:10; He gives us all things, and without Him we are and have nothing. Just like a seed that brings forth a large harvest than expected Last of Earth. Our reward for giving comes from God, not the recognition of others and there is nothing wrong to be thankful or gratitude for the one who gives, but that is not why we give 윈도우 3.1 다운로드. we give out of love of others and love for Christ. – Matthew 6:3
(4) God loves a cheerful giver so give cheerfully and God does not desire our giving to be done begrudgingly or under compulsion pacman games. Do not let giving be gone from being a joy to a burden. Tithing is beneficial, and is a method of giving that can provide structure and personal accountability -Malachi 3:9-10 iPhone Marimba. God will indeed open the floodgates of heaven and pour out blessing on cheerful and sacrificial givers.
(5) Giving is an act of worship – Romans 12:1 Stata 12 free download. The key to giving is to do so cheerfully as an act of sacrifice and an act of worship. We should give sacrificially as we feel led by God and allow Him to use our giving to bring about great harvest in the lives of others and in His church. It is a daily lifestyle of kindness and following of the Spirit which dwells within us. Give cheerfully and generously as we are led in our hearts by the Spirit of God.
(6) We give because everything we own and everything we are is a gift from God. In life we will find ourselves both giving and receiving. We give because there is a great joy that we can only know when we give as God lead us to, and we give because giving makes us more like Christ. How you handle your finances is important , and it reflects where our hearts and priorities are at. Our giving should be free, in secret, to our ability, cheerful, sacrificial, as the Lord leads, and it is more blessed to give than to receive (Acts 20:35)