20 Jun Happy Father’s Day:” Fathers Teach, Train, Educate, Admonish and Discipline Your Children”
(1) Teach: The greatest commandment in Scripture is this “Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength” – v5 스파이 2015 다운로드. Going back to v2, we read, “So that you, your children and their children after them may fear the Lord your God as long as you live by keeping all His decrees and commands that I give you, and so that you may enjoy long life 워킹데드 시즌9 3화 다운로드. Following Deut. 6:5, we read “These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up cadra 다운로드.
(2) Train: The father is to be diligent in instructing his children in the ways and words of the Lord for their own spiritual development and well-being Download chilledwindows.exe. The father who wants to teach his child where he should go when he is grown will not turn from the instructions of the Lord. To train indicates the first instruction that a father and mother give to a child, i.e, his early education 날씨의 아이 ost 다운로드. The training is designed to make clear to children the manner of life they are intended for. To commence a child’s early education in this way is of great importance. (Prov. 22:6; Psalm 127:4)
(3) Educate: Eph. 6:4 indicates that a father is not to foster negativity in his children by being too severe, harsh, needless restrictions, injustice, partiality, or unreasonable exercise of authority, do not provoke them but a wise parent seeks to make obedience desirable and attainable by love, prayer, personal examples, patience and gentleness.
(4) Admonish: Parents are to admonish in educating their children, bringing them up, developing their conduct in all of life by the instruction and admonishing of the Lord. The word admonition carries the idea of reminding the child of faults constructively and duties responsibly. Father, know your own children and model them.
(5) Discipline: The Christian father is really an instrument in God’s hand and the whole process of instruction and discipline must be that which God commands and which he administers. The human father should never present himself as the ultimate authority to determine truth and duty. It is only by making God the teacher and ruler on whose authority everything is done that the goals of education can best be attained. Discipline and counsel by the Word of God, giving both reproof and encouragement. Life instructions proceeds from the Lord and administered by parents and this will enable children to grow up in the fear of God.