28 Apr Jesus Christ is Lord Indeed
Bible Text: Matthew 27:50-54 |
(1) Jesus died on the cross for our sins so that we might be forgiven when we trust in what He has done there Garmin Express download. When we, by faith, receive the sacrifice He offered, then we can have eternal life and escape the righteous judgement of God the Father. He sacrificed Himself and demonstrated the greatest love for all cs6 시험판 다운로드. (John 15:13)
(2) It is on the cross where we are redeemed (1 Peter 1:18-19), and our sin debt to God is cancelled ( Col.2:14; John 10:11); and reconciled to God the Father (Rom 엠씨더맥스 넘쳐흘러 다운로드. 5:10); and justified (Rom. 5:18). It was there that He rendered the Devil powerless (Heb. 2:14) and brought in the New Covenant (Heb.9:15-16)
(3) In Mark 15:6-15, Jesus is sent to the cross instead of the murderer Barabbas elge phone. Jesus was innocent and wrongly accused. Barabbas was guilty and belonged to the prison yet he went free and Jesus was condemned. The innocent Jesus substituted Himself for guilty sinners like us (Rom Juache download. 5:8)
(4) At the cross Jesus took your curse. When the Roman soldiers were mocking Jesus, they placed a crown of thorns upon His head and thorns were one result of the curse that had come into the world because of sin (Gen Download the book for conditions of happiness. 3:17-18). Also, there was darkness over the land from noon to 3:00 pm (Mark 15:33). Like thorns, darkness at noonday was a sign of God’s curse due to sin but Jesus bore the thorns and darkness of our sin upon Himself at the cross Google Maps. (Galatians 3:13-14)
(5) At the cross, Jesus was tearing heaven open for you. When He died, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom (Mark 15:38) 마인크래프트 1.14.4 버킷 다운로드. This was the curtain that guarded people from the holy of holies, where God’s presence was most concentrated. Because of sin, mankind did not have the same access to God that the priests had, but now because of Him we have direct access to the Father God at all times 인텔 하드웨어 다운로드.