09 Jun Made Alive in Christ
Bible Text: Ephesians 2:1-10 |
(1) Paul, the writer of the letter to the church in Ephesus was previously known as Saul of Tarsus and he was a man of noble Roman and Jewish heritage 묻지마세요 다운로드. He strictly lived according to the Law of Moses, he zealously persecuted Christians, and a disciple of Gamaliel (Acts 22:3). But despite being looked up to by many people for his righteousness life, Paul considered the old life dead and rubbish (Philippians 3:8)
(2) A life of true living is not a matter of carrying out religious laws, Paul’s eyes were opened to the ultimate good news of the gospel, that grace is a gift of God through faith in His Son Jesus Christ 현대어 성경 다운로드. A true transformation cannot be seen from one’s religious deeds but from a heart that truly loves the Lord and a man in love will never consider anything he does for his beloved a burden s-link 다운로드.
(3) The Christian life is examined in terms of a before and after contrast resulting from divine intervention. Divine love and grace has radically altered everything about who we are, and whose we are, about how we live, why we live, and even where we live on Air Korean. Previously, we were dead because of our trespasses and sins by which we conducted our lives. We were under the bondage of the power of this world, devil wireless adapter driver. and the flesh.
(4) Though we were children of wrath, God acted out of the wealth of divine mercy and abundance of love and this divine conversation had nothing to do with how lovable we were, but with how incredible loving God is 레헬른 브금 다운로드. Thus, God made us alive with Christ and raised us with Him. We were separated from God but have now been made alive in God and this has been accomplished by God 프리즌 판타지아 모바일 다운로드.
(5) Salvation is not from works yet we have to understand that works are to be an indispensable component of God’s grace. because we are created in Christ Jesus, we are God’s handiwork with the goal of good works and these good works are so vital that God had prepared them ahead of time player subtitles. Our works have not saved us, but they are part of the goal God had in mind of saving us.