02 Nov Making Godly, Wise, and Good Choices
Bible Text: Genesis 25:27-34 |
(1) Life is a series of choices and some choices are more important than others nplayer 스트리밍 다운로드. The Bible has many examples of good, wise, godly, and bad choices, but the most important one is the choice between Jesus and satan. How could anyone choose satan Idol Mubi? Because he is a master of deceit and lies many people are flawed. (Gen.2:9; 16-17; Mark 15;6-15)
(2) The book of Proverbs warns of the necessity to seek wisdom early because there will come a time when it is too late to change decisions and choices Download American Hip Hop. (Proverbs 1:20-22). Wisdom is God’s Word, it continues to cry out to us , though many ignore the call to His table and instead find delight in the ways of the world and even come to hate God’s ways -Prov 소모임 다운로드. 1: 27-29.
There comes a time when it is too late and this is why it is important to build your life on God’s Word Glory Day. With the Holy Spirit guiding us, we make good, wise, and godly decisions. And , even when we inevitably make poor decisions, we are able to turn quickly to the right path Naver Note pc download.
(4) The familiar expression “you reap what you sow” is reinforced throughout Scripture (Job 4:8; Prov. 11:18) Esau learned this truth the hard way when he agreed to exchange his birthright for food with his twin brother Jacob Tarkov.
(5) We should take to heart two warnings from the story of Esau. First to distinguish your best options, we need to assess whether we are physically, emotionally, and spiritually stable; if not we should wait – Esau allowed hunger to cloud his thinking Roll Champs. Second, delaying gratification is usually a safe choice. Example, you are eager to buy a car, shop around for the best deal.
(6) Prayerfully wait for God’s timing, consider the consequences for your decisions and choices, take your time and you will always choose wisely and godly when you are guided by true wisdom: God’s Word – Esau’s poor choice is a warning to us all youtube videos at once.