01 Sep Overcome Doubting God
Bible Text: James 1:1-8 |
(1) In order to stop doubting God, trust must be built, but it is hard to trust a stranger, or even an occasional acquaintance mssql 2012 express. When salvation occurs and the Holy Spirit takes up residence in your heart, it is just the beginning of a lifelong journey of getting to know God. The primary way of knowing God is reading the Bible 장기도사 다운로드. The Bible makes abundant clear that God is FAITHFUL, TRUSTWORTHY, and GOOD.
(2) Another way Christians can stop doubting God is prayer 아따아따 다운로드. Prayer may be the most difficult discipline to develop in the believer’s life, but it is also the most rewarding. Let no delay shake your faith because each believing prayer brings a step nearer the final victory and helps to ripen the fruit (Luke 11:9-13) Our prayers should be made daily in a quite place with no distractions Jingle Bell download. (Adore -Confession-Thanksgiving-Supplication)
(3) James says a double-minded man is unstable in all his ways and should not expect to receive anything from the Lord Download Big Shark Dubbing. To be double-minded is to go back and forth in our thinking. We may begin with strong confidence in God, but as time goes by and the difficult situations continues, we may start to doubt that the Lord will do what He has promised crema.
(4) Doubting and questioning are not the same thing. Questioning is seeking to gain further information in order to better understand what God has said 워킹데드 시즌4 15화 다운로드. Doubting, on the other hand, involves believing what we think, see, or feel rather than what we know He has said. (King Saul and destroying the Amalekites – 1 Sam 15)
(5) Even though we may not understand all that God is doing through our trials, we can rely on what He has revealed (Deut tomcat Hangul file. 29:29): the testing of our faith produces endurance and spiritual maturity and it supplies something we lack. God doesn’t want His people to doubt Him; He wants us to be confident in His love, watchfulness, and protection 퀵매니저 다운로드. Do not hesitate to call to Him; He has promised to answer. ( Jeremiah 33:3)