12 Sep Pursuing Spiritual Self-Examination – Part 2
Bible Text: Matthew 7:16-23 |
(1) An outward form of religion and worship does not save us. Except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and the Pharisees, you shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 5:20) Download another day. Jesus spoke extensively of self righteousness (Matt. 23:23-29) They spoke o the right words, but they did not follow the law of God, they dressed righteously and yet they were carnal and full of iniquity and Jesus said they were hypocrites so importantly, the inward man must be examined 광수체 다운로드.
(2) There are people who appear spiritually holy outward and yet are mean spirited, proud, hateful, unforgiving, and evil. Examine yourself with the word of God 밴드 게시물 다운로드. We must measure ourselves in the light of truth and not stay in the cover of darkness, self-justification, and self-righteousness. God will judge every secret thing (Ecc Supersonic Vogueman. 12:13-14). Investigate your own life and do not excuse anything ungodly. (Proverbs 28:13)
(3) Proverbs 20:11 reads “Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right” Stuart Littleed. As a child is known, so we should identify ourselves in honesty by our doings. What kind of fruit are you bearing? Good tree brings forth good fruit, and that we know others by their fruit – so we should know ourselves Gossip Girl. It is a blessing to examine one’s own life and see good fruit. Yet Jesus warned about wolves in sheep’s clothing. The whole man should be examined, inward and outward 메탈슬러그 마메 다운로드.
(4) Jesus asked Peter do you love Me more than these? (John 21:15). Do you really love God more than anything in this world? Are you seeking after the things of this world or does Christ have priority song? Glorify God in body and spirit. When people look in the mirror they see a reflection of themselves and we need to look into the spiritual reality, measuring their lives by the standard of God’s Word 리눅스 에서 파일 다운로드.
(5) King David set an example for us in his prayer on multiple occasions (Psalm 139:23-24) When David was confronted with his sin by the prophet Nathan, he acknowledged his sin and sought for forgiveness 윈도우10 익스플로러 다운로드. Let us open our hearts for God to search and show us anything that is unlike Christ. It might be a weakness which is not even sin that is hindering spiritually. Examine yourself and find victory in confession and change. As we are honest and open before God, there will be spiritual growth (John 14:30). Satan will have nothing in you.