29 Jan Secrets of Victory
(1) In verses 13-14, the verses might be said to contain a formula for victorious living, for the kind of Christian life that God has made possible and the He desires for His children and that His children desire to live 앱 순이 2 다운로드. see that they contain very practical and down-to-earth advice, the commands are like solders going to battle but before going their General addresses them with words like “Be on your guard; Stand firm” be men of courage; Be strong; do everything in love process explorer 한글 다운로드. Remember Christians are soldiers – 2 Tim. 2:3.
(2) We are engaged in spiritual warfare -Eph. 6:2, but thank God that we have a great Captain – Heb bootrec exe. 2:10. Always be on your guard, see verse 13, keep awake and be vigilant, be alert at all times. Our 3 great enemies are the WORLD, the FLESH and the DEVIL and unless we are on guard and constantly vigilant we be overcome by these enemies 리리 테일즈 다운로드.
(3) The WORLD is the enemy without. Corinth was the most important city in Greece, center for business and educational institutions, rich and beautiful but it was notoriously wicked, sinful and corrupt, what a powerful enemy the world is – 1 John 2:15-17 테라텀 다운로드. The FLESH is the enemy within: The flesh is evil and corrupt and it is incapable of improvement – Rom. 7:8; we quickly fall to our old nature which is seen when we show anger, bad temper, pride and when we are critical of others. The DEVIL is the enemy around: Satan is real and a powerful foe and he is determined to bring about your downfall but we are not to be unaware of his schemes ! Pet. 5:8; 2 Corin. 2:11
(4) Stand firm in the FAITH, 1 Corin. 15:58 means stay put, have spiritual convictions and stick to them and to do that you must be a Christian of the WORD 2 Tim. 2:15. Know that we shall never grow up into spiritual maturity and be strong in the Lord and in His power unless we feed constantly upon the WORD of God – 2 Tim 3:15-17. Stand firm in the faith- Verse 13 means keep trusting, do not lose faith especially in the mist of tensions, trials, testings, when reverses and losses come upon us. Satan’s primary objective is to kill your faith in God -Luke 22:31-32, therefore stand firm in the faith and let your whole trust be in the Lord – Heb 13:5-6
(5) Be men of courage: Christians are often childish and petty and they behave like babies, they have not grown up 1 Corin. 3:1-4. Do not rely upon yourself because we are incapable of facing the world, the flesh and the devil, of being victorious over these enemies, of living a life that pleases God in our own strength – Eph. 6:10-17 and every time we are defeated the reason is that we have been relying upon our own resources. Do not rely on your self 2 Corin. 3:5-6.
(6) The most important of all is to let LOVE regulate all that you do: This is the meaning of V.14, love is the hallmark, the distinguishing feature of the Christian. Love to the Lord Jesus (John 14:15) and love for all the Lord’s people (John 13:34-35). It would help to read
1 Corin. 13: 1-7 every day for a month and this will help us to understand what love is.