02 Feb Spiritual Breakthrough
Bible Text: 2 Samuel 23:13-17 |
(1) Spiritual breakthrough is an experience of having reached a new level of spirituality and it can be defined as a time when a person is saved, gains a deeper understanding of biblical truth, receives an answer to prayer, or wins victory over a besetting sin 챔피언 1080p 다운로드. Paul’s conversion and Peter’s experience on the rooftop at Joppa are considered breakthrough. The idea of a breakthrough suggests a preceding struggle that finally finds resolution next café file.
(2) Some believers might seek a spiritual breakthrough when they are feeling far away from God but he Bible says that God is always with those who trust in Him, guiding them (Proverbs 3:5-6), that we are never separated from His love (Romans 8:37-39) and that we can rest confidently in His promise, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you” (Hebrews 13:5)
(3) Many times, a spiritual breakthrough is preceded by perseverance through difficulty windows xp service pack 3. For example, Hannah prayed and asked the Lord for a child for years and when she gave birth to Samuel, this could be considered her breakthrough because it was a tangible answer to her ongoing prayers (1 Samuel 1:27) 셀럽알람 다운로드. Above all else, we should seek God Himself rather than just seek what He can do for us (Matthew 6:33)
(4) God wants a breakthrough for each of us (Joshua 1:1) “go and possess the land I have given to you” God encouraged the Israelites to move Mac Tube. It was harvest time for David to be king but he found himself in the cave, though God had decreed but the devil did not want that, he was holding him back, so David needed a breakthrough d2nt 41st download. God has a plan for each of us and it is His decree that will prevail (Jer. 33:3; Deut. 28:1-6)
(5) The devil fights to take away your blessings, Rephaim was a valley of giants and the most fertile in the whole area but Caleb conquered them, but the enemy came back to take to inflict fear on the children of God School of Rock. The devil always sets up his camp at the middle of your blessings. Why? He wants to keep you in the cave, David was cut off from being king, no water, and no blessings
(6) The enemy is in the area of your weakness and the weakness of Israel was fear but the three men broke through the enemy’s camp until they reached the well of Bethlehem 공구마켓 다운로드. They went to take what belonged to them but the enemy had taken over. Breakthrough is to recover what the enemy has stolen from you.