17 Aug Storms of Our Own Making
Bible Text: Jonah 1:1-2:10 |
(1) We all experience what could be called storms of life. They come in various forms, such as relational, financial, emotional, physical, and spiritual Garmin Connect download. Sometimes they are even the result of our own wrong and foolish choices. The trouble that come to us maybe the harvest of what we have sown in the past….Jonah HeadSoccer.
(2) When Jonah tried to run away from God’s assignment , the Lord brought a corrective storm into his life. And because He loves us, He will similarly disrupt our plans when we insist on going our own way instead of submitting to His will gta5 한글판 다운로드. (Psalm 139:7-10)
(3) To get our attention God allows storms to disrupt our normal routine in such a way that we stop to consider what God is doing in our lives Infinite you are good for download. Also to humble us, He challenges our pride and self-reliance so we realize that we are not in charge and can do nothing apart from Him (John 15:51)
(4) For God to lead us to repentance, sometimes the consequences of our sin and rebellion are so painful and troublesome that we come to our senses and turn back to God in humble obedience Download cake monster game. We must also align our life with His plans. Storms cause us to let go our stubbornly held plans and yield to His will no matter what it costs us. (Acts 9)
(5) Crying out to the Lord is the best response in storm 오피스 2013 크랙 다운로드. Like Jonah, we should humble ourselves in the mist of our circumstances, submit to God’s dealings with us, turn from our rebellion to obedience and repentance and yield to His will Winter Rich download. Only then we will become useful servants and children in His mighty hand.