04 Jul The Secret of Abiding Joy
Bible Text: John 15:11 and Acts 16:22-25 |
(1) “….that My joy might be in you and that your joy may be complete” these words were spoken by our lord Jesus Christ, and it is most important for us to notice when He uttered them 삼성 플로우 다운로드. It was a very strange time to talk of joy and gladness, for in a little while He would be in dark Gethsemane, and shortly after that He would be facing His accusers and hearing the mockings of those who hated Him flowplayer video.
(2) Yes, it was just prior to facing agonies of Calvary that He spoke of “My joy…” and it is very significant that, so far as the scripture records are concerned, this is the only time He did speak of His joy Mythic Target. How unique the Lord’s joy must have been if it still remained with Him in the time of such great trial and testing – and his desire and provision for us (that is every believer), is that His joy, which is so different from that of the world, should be our joy Free download of curvature.
(3) Too often we are sad, gloomy and dejected; but as Christians we ought to be joyful in everything (Philippians 4:4 and 1 Thess 무료 프레지 템플릿 다운로드. 5:160 our Christian experience should be marked by joy: Joy at conversion – Acts 8:9; Joy when reading God’s Holy Word – Jer. 15:16; Joy in prayer – John 16:24; Joy in the mist of trials – James 1:2; Joy when suffering – Acts 5:41; Joy when serving – 2 Corin nds Pokémon Black2. 1:24; Joy at the journey’s end – Heb. 12:22. If we love and belong to the Lord we should always be rejoicing.
(4) What then is the Christian joy 디파티드 다운로드? It is Christ’s joy, the Christian life is the life of the Lord Jesus in us (Gal.2:20 and Colossians 3:4) The abiding joy of Christ in us is not found anywhere else except in Him World of Warships Asia. there are other kinks of joy found in other places, but His joy is found in him alone. Our Lord’s desire for us is that we should experience fullness of joy continually ( Psalm 16:11; John 17:14; 1 Pet 1:8) His joy is abiding joy and it is a joy which is unaffected by circumstances 왕좌의 게임 시즌 1 1화 다운로드.
(5) How may we have this joy? By having Him – to possess His joy we must possess Him (John 17:13) By reading His Word – we receive the truth and experience great joy (1 john 1:4) By submission to Him, Jesus was full of joy when He submitted the will of the Father (Luke 10:21) By the Holy Spirit, Jesus rejoiced in the Holy Spirit (Rom 표준새번역 성경 다운로드. 15:13)
(6) At this very moment the Lord Jesus is exalted in Heaven and His desire is that His joy should be complete in us. How can this be, for He is there and we are here, He is in Heaven and we are on earth? The answer is – by the holy Spirit. The fruit of the Spirit is joy -Gal. 5:22; Acts 13:52 and Eph. 5:18)