02 Apr Why did Jesus Have to Die for Us?
(1) At the heart of the story of God and His love for the world, we find the cross. We see Jesus willingly going to His death for the sake of the world Respond to 1988 song download. We see an innocent man die the death of a criminal. the question we come back to when looking at the horror of the cross is, “Why did Jesus have to die?” Why did Jesus suffer like He did Download the cat fishing game? Why do Jesus do this for me?
(2) Remember that sin keeps us away from God. Ever since Adam and Eve turned their backs to God in the garden of Eden, humans have been corrupted by sin full collection of MCThe Max. we ignore what God wants because we would rather do what we want. we set our hearts on accumulating wealth and power, and popularity for ourselves, and we do not take care of what God gives us ppt free template download. We are too darkened by our sin to find our way back to god on our own. And God’s justice requires that there be a price for our sin.
(3) Yet despite our flaws, sins and weaknesses, God loves us and wants to be reunited with Him line rider 다운로드. Jesus, God’s Son, came to earth to make our reconciliation with God possible. Jesus reunites us with God through His sacrifice on the cross. In the Old Testament times, the people of Israel followed a system of sacrifices in order to pay the debt for their sins. God’s laws determined what types of sacrifices were required in order to atone for different sins. Most living sacrifices were to be perfect animals without blemish.
(4) In the New Testament, Jesus, God’s Son, came to earth to reunite us with God through the ultimate sacrifice: His own life. We could never live a life worthy of God on our own so Jesus lived a life without sin on our behalf. And then He died the painful death our sins deserve (John 3:17-21).
By sacrificing Himself for us on the cross, He took the punishment for all of our sins at once. This made Him the ultimate sacrifice – once and for all, satisfying the demands of God’s justice required. That is why we call Jesus “Lamb of God.
(5) In the sacrifice of Jesus’ crucifixion we are shown the depths and lengths of God’s love for us despite our sins. And in Jesus resurrection we see God’s triumph over death pointing toward the promise of eternal life in God’s presence. Because of the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, our lives will never be the same. The gift that we have been given can never be taken away from us, it will never lose its power and it will never cease to exist. New life in Christ is the best we can ever receive.