14 Jun God’s Remedy for the disease of Sin
Bible Text: 1 John 1:1-10 |
(1) Jesus Christ is the ready remedy wherever the poison of sin is found; His blood brings healing Download The Cru2. The hasty love of sin had infected us and the Prophet Isaiah promised that our healing would come through a man of suffering who would take our sickness of sin upon Himself (Isaiah 53:5) That man is Jesus your YouTube account. We are sick, but Christ was willing to be wounded in our place and when we believe in Him, we are healed from the sickness of sin.
(2) God alone has the remedy for the sickness of sin and sin is our great problem; the problem of all mankind – John tells us of the provision God has made to set us free from the guilt, pollution and power of sin vllo 다운로드. God is light and love; He is all together holy and loving, and He has fully declared Himself in His Son. He is all-knowing, holy, and pure.
(3) God longs to bring all men into fellowship with Himself (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) and with one another fard2006. Fellowship conveys the idea of joint participation, of mutual sharing. When God created man, His plan was to share His life with him, but sin entered, and fellowship was broken Download The Boggle 2 game. Now He longs to bring us back into fellowship with Himself.
(4) We are sinners by nature and by practice. How can we have fellowship with a holy God and He with us netmarble go? We have a sinful, fallen nature and commit acts sin and no one is sinless in this life. The Word of God and experience confirm it. Only One has ever lived without sin (Hebrews 7:26) but the rest of us are sinful (1 Kings 8:46) 풍경 동영상 다운로드.
(5) There is only one way; through the Person and work of God’s Son, who came to earth and shed His blood to provide salvation for all who would put their trust in Him Download ActiveX. He came from heaven to earth to deal with sin and removed it by His blood and sin is removed by God on the grounds of the once-offered sacrifice of Christ (1 Peter 2:24) When we believe in Christ, the barrier of sin is at once removed and we are born into God’s family, we receive His life, new nature, which cannot sin, and henceforth we no longer habitually commit sin 윈도우10 체험판 다운로드.
(6) We do stumble and fall, however, because although we now have a new nature which cannot sin , we still possess the old nature which cannot do other than sin acrobat reader x. (1 John 2:1-2) But provision has been made! Jesus Christ not only died as our Sin-bearer, but now lives to be our Advocate. As such, He pleads for us of His finished work before the Father. When, because of sin, our communion with God is temporary broken, we need to repent and make confession to God; when we do this, we are at once forgiven and cleansed, and communion is restored.