18 Jul “It is a Sin When We Do Not Pray” – 1 Samuel 12:23
(1) Did you know that prayerlessness is a sin? We say that is is unfortunate that we do not pray more; we admit our prayer life is weak and ineffective; but in actual fact we sin when we do not pray novel ebook. Ask yourself, How much do I pray? or How little do I pray? It is a sin not to pray because the Bible calls it a sin – 1 Samuel 12:23 tells us this, and not to pray is to commit a sin 삼성 카카오톡 다운로드.
(2) The Bible says it is right and necessary to pray (Luke 18:1; I Thess. 5:17; Eph. 6:18) and it is wrong not to James 4:17. There are 2 kinds of sin, sin of commission and sin of omission and this when we fail to do what is right d윈도우10 다운로드. Also, as Christians, when we fail to pray , it is a reproach to God – Romans 14:23 and it is pure unbelief not to pray (Heb. 11:6). What a reproach to a father when a child does not recognize him 홈앤쇼핑 다운로드.
(3) The Bible urges us to pray, God gives us promises, examples of men and women who have prayed and who have received answers to their prayers, in addition, we have a great Partner in prayer (Rom Download Baidu share file. 8:26). Then we have our own personal experiences of prayer to encourage us and still further we have the testimonies of others, so if we do not pray we are left without excuses.
(4) With prayer we can accomplish much, go through the Bible and make a list of things recorded there that happened in answer to prayer so it is a sin not to pray. for by not praying we are blocking up channels through which might blessings could and should be flowing. When we do not pray we deprive the world, the Church, your family and your own lives of blessing.
(5) Prayerlessness leaves the door open for all other sins, temptations, weakness, upper hand for the devil, unfruitfulness, ineffective, why much effort with few results? why is the church powerless now? worldly and uncommitted to God . Prayer will make a man cease sin, as sin will entice a man to cease from prayer and prayerlessness is identical with backsliding. (Matt. 6:13; 26:41; Luke 22:40) The main reason for our spiritual failure and lack of victory is our lack of prayer.
(6) When we do not pray, we sin against God, others and ourselves, because it hinders His purposes and prevents Him from accomplishing His mighty works. Some things can only happen by prayer and when we do not pray these things do not happen. Let us humbly confess that we have been lazy, preoccupied, careless and prayerless and let us vow in His presence that by His grace we will become men and women of prayer.