14 Nov “Remember God’s Goodness and Faithfulness” Part 1
Bible Text: Deuteronomy 8:2, 10-18 |
(1) People tend to forget and there are lots of reasons we forget – the passage of time, growing older, or just being too busy 겨울 왕국 색칠 공부 다운로드. we forget passwords, names of people, or even where we parked our car, so we often need reminders to help us remember what God has done for us as well ncs 학습 모듈 다운로드. The Israelites had a similar tendency, even with the many miracles they had seen, they still needed to be reminded of His care for them.
(2) God’s goodness and faithfulness continues through all generations (Psalm 100:5), whenever we find ourselves forgetting, we can think about the ways He has answered our prayers and provided for us, and those remind us of His goodness and faithfulness Friends Season 3. For God to engage the Israelites to obey Him, Moses directed them to look back and remember all the ways, both of God’s providence and grace, by which He led them through the wilderness eversion 다운로드. That they may cheerfully serve Him and trust in Him, and obey Him.
(3) In verse 2, the people were to recall what God had done for them and not forget and to know what was in their heart, Israel’s 40 years in the wilderness was a time of God’s affliction and testing so that the basic attitude of the people toward God and His commandments could be made known ffplay 다운로드. God both humbled the people and tested their obedience and disciplined them and to discover what Israel’s motives were. The trials were designed to get them to trust God (Luke 4:4)
(4) In verse 10-18, Moses directs to duty of a prosperous condition, let us always remember Who is our provider and source and in everything, we must give thanks 어도비 일러스트레이터 cc 2017 다운로드. Let us always arm against against the temptation of a prosperous condition. When men possess large estates, or are engaged in a profitable business, they find the temptation of pride, forgetfulness of God, and carnal-mindedness, very strong Free Youth Police. The God who blesses and sustains life was set before Israel the choice: forget the Lord your God and perish, or REMEMBER Him and live (Ps. 119:83, 109) 나쁜형사 19회 다운로드.
(5) Satisfaction and security could lead us forgetting God. Forgetting God means no longer having Him in the daily thoughts of one’s life and this forgetfulness would lead to disobedience of His commandments 아이리스2 다운로드. (10-12) All these wonderful blessings showered upon Israel were conditional: They must remember their God. They must keep His commandments to keep these blessings 지니모션 t900 다운로드. In verse 14, pride is viewed as the root of forgetfulness and it is easy to forget the bad times, when they are gone. Remember where you came from, and how you got where you are, God wants you to remember. Look back and remember the hardships, so you can remember to be thankful to God for bringing you this far.