03 Apr Significance of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
(1) The resurrection of Jesus Christ simply shows the power that raised Jesus from the dead and destroyed the grave, so also for the believer, the same power sets him free to live a new life that destroys sin in his life: a new life of victory over sin 스타트컴퍼니 유료 다운로드. Job asked “if a person dies, will they live again?” (Job 14:14) The Christian’s answer to Job’s question is the resurrection of Jesus from the dead. Again, the resurrection of Jesus is the central truth of the Christian faith and without the resurrection there is no such thing as the Christian faith Download the Bucks iPhone.
(2) The message of of the early Christians, and the focal point of the New Testament , was stated in this simple truth by the Apostle Paul, that Jesus Christ is risen from the dead (2 Timothy 2:8) Xara 3D 다운로드. The resurrection is the central truth of the Christian faith and the importance of the resurrection of Jesus Christ cannot be overemphasized or overestimated, because without the resurrection there is no Christianity 허 스토리 다운로드.
(3) The resurrection was the central teaching of the Apostles in the book of Acts: (Acts 4:2; Acts 17:31), so it is the cornerstone of Christianity
(1 Corinthians 15:12-19) 크레용 팝 빠 빠빠 mp3 다운로드. If Jesus did not rise from the dead then the Christian preaching is empty; the faith of the Christian believer is worthless; Christ is not whom He said He was – He would have been a lair; and the Apostles are also lairs testifying to a resurrection that did not occur; and there is no forgiveness for anybody’s sin.
(4) Those who have died believing in Christ have no hope and if hope in Christ is limited to this life, Christians are to be pitied above all people. The resurrection is also important to the identity and mission of Jesus. It is important to His character and the demonstration that Jesus indeed is the Son of God. Jesus would not have been a true prophet had He not come back from the dead as He predicted that He would.
(5) The resurrection is important to Jesus’ ministry because if He did not come back from the dead then His ministry would have ended in defeat. It is important to His message because according to Paul, it is one of the four pillars of the gospel message. (1 Corinthians 15:3-5). These 4 pillars are: (a) Christ died (b) Christ was buried (c) Christ was raised (d) Christ appeared. So without the resurrection there is no gospel message.