08 May The New Testament Bible Church
(1) There are very many believers who, for one reason or the other, do not link up or join with a church, and they can lose out spiritually Windows 10 app. Some have good reasons for not joining a church; others may have quite feeble excuses. Some Christians experience genuine difficulty in finding a God-fearing, centered, Bible believing and, God honoring church Download the 2016 Calendar Excel. a church where they could feel at home. Be careful because a believer can join a liberal, occult, devil or worldly church (2 Corin. 6:14-18; Matt. 15:14)
(2) There are also Christians who, due to the nature of their work, find it difficult to worship regularly, but it is still wise to join a church and have a spiritual home Huayu Movie. Also, Pastors will be held accountable for their sheep- Heb. 13:17. Some Christians feel they are not good enough to join a church – but the church is meant for sinners; saved sinners – and if belonging was only given to those who felt good enough, no one would join 컴퍼니 오브 히어로즈 1 다운로드. There are also those who are looking for the perfect church- it is a form of spiritual pride.
(3) There are others who once belonged to a church, but through some unfortunate experience they left, whilst a great many do not want to be involved or serve in the local church because the church is full of hypocrites and most pastors are corrupt (Matt rixgo 다운로드. 15:7-9; Isaiah 29:13; Ezk. 33:31) Note that every believer belongs to the universal church even if he does not belong to a local church.
(4) True signs of a good local church: Our 3 great needs in a church are WORSHIP- John 4:23-24; FELLOWSHIP- Malachi -3:16 and Heb. 10:25; SERVICE- 1 Thess. 1:9. Seek out an assembly of God’s people where you feel at home in worshiping the Lord, in fellowship with His people and in service for Him. You will wish to join a church where the pastor and the members require to know that you are born again (John 3:5) and are seeking by the grace of God to live a consistent Christian life and membership is not made too easy.
We are living in the last days (2 Tim. 3:1); days when there is a great departure from the truth so the true Christian, therefore will desire to join a church which stands for the full inspiration and authority of the whole Bible – 2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Pet. 1:21, and which honors the Person and work of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the ministry of the Holy Spirit. Join a church which is separate from all secular and worldly methods and movements and organizations which are disloyal to the Bible.
(6) Look for a church which believes in the empowerment of the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8) and the vital power of prayer (Matt. 21:13). Look for a church with sound beliefs and at the same time reaching out to those who are lost (Mark 16:15). Look out for a church which is Christ-centered; to join a church will mean linking up with one denomination or another, or one assembly or another; but remember, it is the local assembly of God’s people with whom you are linking up and denominationalism should not over-emphasis.