08 Sep The Power of Encouragement
Bible Text: Acts 15:12-22 |
(1) We all battle moments of self-doubt, insecurity, and discouragement; moments where we can feel like giving up rather than going on pattern background. And most often, all a person needs is a little encouragement to continue, words of hope, words that remind us of not being alone. To encourage is to inspire with courage, spirit, or hope free antivirus. Encouragement is not natural therefore it must be cultivated.
(2) When we encourage someone, we are imparting courage to them (1 Samuel 14 – Jonathan and his armor bearer) Corel Draw11 Download. The truth is that words have power, they can either breath life or death into the soul, build up someone’s spirit or tear it down. They either encourage or discourage – there is no middle ground e-government framework file.
(3) Positive words are difficult to remember and negative words are difficult to forget. we all need regular positive reinforcement in our lives, if our goals and callings are left unchallenged, negativity can spread and overcome any of us 3dp 다운로드. We all need encouragement , no matter age, position, maturity, and stature. The right word at the right time is like precious gold set in silver (Proverbs 25:11) 요즘 영화 다운로드.
(4) Words spoken into your life today have a tremendous impact on your life tomorrow. Frankly, it is very difficult for someone to achieve a goal without encouragement and support 배경화면 이미지 다운로드. Some of the greatest influencers have been those who have received support and strength from others.
(5) Encouragement is a gift that we all have the ability and resource to give 애플 앱 다운로드. All you have to do is have a desire to use your life and your words to encourage the people positioned around you. Some ways to become carriers of encouragement to build up the hope of those around us Toshiba Driver. Smile – smiling is contagious; Speak encouragement; Write it out; Compliment. Encourage your spouse, child, neighbor, coworker, church member.