08 Jan “Warnings to Christian – Hebrews”
(1) The key words in this epistle to Christians are BETTER or SUPERIOR, for God has so many better things in store for His people visual c++ 2015. It is very much better to be a Christian than not to be one, for God has many better things in store for His people. But Christians are constantly in danger of losing their blessings -Heb youtube kids videos. 3:19, rewards and even their salvation – 1 Corinthians 10:12. We can be careless and neglectful and fail to progress into all that God has planned , purposed and provided for His children 6 of heirs.
(2) In connection with this the writer of Hebrews gives warnings to Christians, that if they are careless and disobedient and do not go on to mature, they will incur God’s discipline- Heb wko4. 12:6-11, lose their reward – 1 Corin. 3:12-15, or even lose their salvation – Matt. 24:13. So take note of the warnings and the dangers recorded in the Word of God 윈도우10 블루투스 다운로드.
(3) Heb. 2:1-3 warns us of the danger of drifting like a ship without a rudder, we drift but sheer neglect of Prayer, Bible study, soul winning, etc., and one reason for this is that we become preoccupied with secondary and unimportant things in the light of eternity. There is also the danger of having an evil heart of unbelief – Heb. 4:1-2 the danger of unbelief is the danger of not believing God, of not trusting Him, of failing to take Him at His word – Heb. 11:6.
(4) There is a danger of being content with spiritual immaturity Heb.5:11-14; Christians can be slow to learn and instead of being teachers we are taught and babies. Sometimes we lack discernment and do not grow to maturity. Another dangers are backsliding and the failure to repent Heb. 6:4-10, the writer is addressing Christians, for they have been enlightened and have tasted the heavenly gift, having shared in the Holy Spirit and have tasted the goodness of God and His Word.
(5) When a believer falls into sin and does not repent he is in the danger of becoming one of God’s castaways and can lose his salvation after numerous warnings. The danger of committing deliberate and willful sins are possible Heb. 10:26-29, this is not sin of ignorance but willful and we are capable of this, 1 John 1:9, if we refuse to give up our sin and to repent, then discipline, lose rewards or blessings or face eternal judgement. Proverbs 28:13.
(6) We can face the danger of refusing to hear the Word of God – Heb. 12:18-26. God has spoken in 2 ways, first from Sinai through Moses but second, He speaks to us now and do not refuse to hear His voice and do His will. These are some of the dangers we are warned about and which we, as Christians, face. To heed them will make for progress, sanctification, maturity and usefulness and to ignore them will make for failure and fruitlessness and the will bring the Lord’s discipline and face His judgement.